Saturday, November 21, 2009

i soon made up my mind........

I don't know what to do,
I can't decide if I love you.
You said you love me, but yet you leave me
I don't know what to believe.
You told me we were through,
Because there were so many conclusions that you drew.
You didn't do anything wrong, I know we didn't last long.
You’re begging for me back, you say our love is on track.
but chance wasted AGAIN!!

You give your love and honest
I wonder if it’s true,
After all you’ve been through,
Thought you were someone I knew
Thought you were different
But yet the same

Deceived and confused
Taken for granted and used
No more trust left to give
Is there any way I can forgive
I don’t act like before
Because you taught me an important lesson,
a lesson above all.
Do something not to wait
Fix the things you destroyed
Before it’s too late
If you can't deal with it
You’re not worth it…

No comments:

Post a Comment